Learn how to use Playposit to engage students, create self-paced lessons, and
place accountability on students for their own learning. Playposit allows you to
embed video from YouTube and many other sites or upload your own and
then insert multiple types of questions into the video. Students can access the
videos across any device, at their own pace, and you get the data. Perfect
for teachers looking to develop blended and/or flipped lessons.
Team Rubric Indicator Activities and Materials
NETS - ISTE Student Standard: Knowledge Constructor & Creative Communicator | ISTE Teacher Standard: Use technology to create, adapt and personalize learning experiences that foster independent learning and accommodate learner differences and needs.
TN Standards - Various
PLC Guiding Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Digital Citizenship - Privacy, Password, Permanence
* Participants will complete an interactive playposit activity as a student.
* Participants will view data from that activity from a teacher perspective.
* Participants will create classes in Playposit and learn how to add students.
* Participants will explore the Premade Bulb Library and learn how to add
them to their own classes.
* Participants will create a Playposit lesson using at least 3 different types of
* Participants will learn how to assign lessons to students.
* Participant can create classes and add students to Playposit.
* Participant can find and copy shared lessons.
* Participants can create a bulb with 3 types of questions.
* Participants can assign the lesson to students.
* Participants can locate the data from lessons.