To connect to the RCS Wifi you will need to follow these steps...
***Students will login to the wireless network using their computer username and computer password.
While we are happy to provide Wifi Access to visitors to our campus, however, please note that the RCS-Guest login functions at a slower speed than the access RCS-Secure provides.
***Guests will answer a quick set of user questions and be required to plug in a personal email address to gain access.
I will be hosting after school in-services each month here at OMS. These inservices will be based on teacher needs within our school. Dates and times of August inservices will be announced soon. Please remember that you must login to School Station to sign up for school-based technology inservices.
Clicking on the SchoolStation under Academics, Teacher Resources on the OMS site. Your username for SchoolStation is your email name minus the "@rcschools.net" ending. For example, my SchoolStation username is reedm.
The password for SchoolStation is generically set for boro. Once you sign in to SchoolStation for the first time, you NEED to change your password to something more unique to you.
- Please follow the instructions for work orders to ensure that they are completed in an orderly manner. I know that getting things working for you is the most important matter and we are here to help. By completing this process correctly, it will help to speed up the process. Refer to my directions above about submitting work orders.
- Network programs-I will let you know when network programs are up and running.
- Webpages-Please update your webpage for the current year. If you have not done webpage training, you will need to attend an upcoming session. County policy is that all web pages (including sports pages) must be hosted on the county's server and cannot link to an external server.
- Email is for school use. Please do not send or forward jokes, political or religious emails. RCS email should not be used to sell things. Email is considered public information so don't send anything that you do not want others to see.
- IMPORTANT- As the school year starts please remember that NO technology is to be moved out of a room. If it is something that is not working please submit a work order.
- To email the entire faculty, send the email to OMS@rcschools.net.