PLC Guiding Questions, Objectives, and Success Criteria of Session
ISTE Student Standard: Use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.
ISTE Teacher Standard: Develop and model cultural understanding and global awareness by engaging with colleagues
and students of other cultures using digital age communication and collaboration tools.
PLC Guiding Questions:
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Digital Citizenship: Privacy, Password, Permanence
Objective: Participants in this session will share best practices of using Microsoft OneNote Class Notebook with their students.
During this session, the participants:
- will share their experiences of using Class Notebook.
- will value and respect all ideas and opinions.
- will actively participate in the discussions.
- ask questions.