Digital Assessments Made Easy with Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a part of Office 365 Education that allows teachers or students to easily and quickly create custom surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, registrations, and more. Form authors can invite others to complete forms, which they can do using any web browser, even on mobile devices. During this sessions, participants will learn how to create forms and share them with their students to assess the content they have presented in class.
- be able to create their own forms using various question types.
- be able to adjust the settings to shuffle questions and answers, and apply a deadline.
- be able to deliver a form to student's in multiple ways.
- be able to read the results of the Form in two ways.
- create a Form and added more than one question type.
- apply a deadline to a form and learn how to change the settings of a Form.
- learn at least one way to distribute a form.
- analyze a Form response in real time.
PLC Guiding Questions
- What is is we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Station #1 - Engaging Learners with Microsoft Forms
Objective: Describe ways Microsoft Forms can be used in the classroom setting.
Directions: Read the article "Engaging Learners with Microsoft Forms" using either the paper copy provided or by clicking on the link to the digital copy below. After reading the article, answer the questions linked below in a Microsoft Form. The answers will be sent to your teacher.
Station #2 - Teacher Led Creation Activity
Objective: Create a survey or quiz in Microsoft Forms and post a link or QR code to your product in Padlet.
Directions: Create a 5 question survey or quiz in Microsoft Forms with assistance from the teacher as needed. Post a link or QR code to your completed product in the Padlet linked below.
Station #3 - Individual PlayPosit Activity - Introduction to Microsoft Forms
Objective: Become familiar with the basic navigation of Microsoft Forms and be prepared to demonstrate the ability to sequence the steps involved to successfully create a Form.
Directions: Click on the link below to complete the PlayPosit Activity.
Station #4 - Paper/Pencil Section